Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I learned in Class

During this semester, I learned a lot of terms and concepts related to critical thinking such as strong vs. valid arguments, how to test for a good argument, I learned about claims, how to work in a group, and a lot more. I feel that the most valuable lesson that I have learned in this whole time I was in this class was team building. In the beginning of class I had to meet with a group of people that I didn’t know to complete one common goal. We had to use synergy in order to find the right times to meet up, accomplish tasks and resolve conflict. Within our groups, we learned different leadership styles as well as how to effectively lead a group discussion. We also learned that participative leadership style was the most effective because it gets everyone involved. Also, the work was distributed evenly and we were able carry our own weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment