Thursday, December 9, 2010

Class evaluation

My favorite thing about this class was having it online, which made it convenient for me to just stay home and do work. I was able to actually focus a little bit more because I was either at home or in the library and I had no classroom distractions. Also, if I ever got bored of reading the material I could always just take a break. Another thing that I enjoyed about this class was that I had a group to meet up with and I was able to actually interact with other people and work on projects. Something that I didn’t like about the class was that I would constantly have to look on the web page to see if there was any updates and sometimes I would be just too busy to check. I feel that this class could be improved by having face to face office hours or maybe even video chat. Other than that, the class was very enjoyable.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things about this class was also having it online. I liked that we were able to learn from the comfort of our own home. I also found myself being able to focus better because there were no classroom distractions. It was very nice that we could complete the weekly assignments on our own schedule as well. The group aspect of the class was also something I enjoyed. It was fun too meet up with other people and work on the assignment together. I agree with you that it was difficult to have to continuously check the website for updates. Overall, I definitely agree with you that this class was very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glade to see you found this online class very helpful to you. It was an ease that we did not have to go to a psychical class and sit there taking notes being bored. We all love to do work at home, especially for this class. You were on point that this class could be improved by adding face time office hours for students. Working on the group project with you was fun. We had our ups and downs to the group. From me doing the wrong thing to making the video, it was fun. You did the most in our group. Good luck on the final Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was eager to take this class at the start of this semester but actually in a classroom. At the start, I thought an online class was going to be difficult to deal with and the material hard to understand. Soon however, I started reading the material and gained some confidence. I realized that the concepts were not to hard to understand and thanks to the text, I was able to write about them. I liked the fact that I could do all the work from home as well because I love to sit at my computer and do work. In the end I am glad I took an online class.

    ReplyDelete