Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Assignment

The first course assignment was useful because we gained team experience. We had to plan in a short period of time when and where we were to meet up as well as who was to do what. I liked how my group and I clicked pretty well. We had to implement the different types of concepts that we have learned in our online class and gather them all together. For example, we had to state the major claims as well as the premise that support the main claim. We also had to individually state whether or not we agreed with the argument or not. We had to use the material from Epstein to basically analyze whether or not our editorial was strong, valid or weak. It was somewhat hard to match everyone’s opinions and make everything concise and coherent. Overall the experience was great and I bonded with my group well.

1 comment:

  1. I thought we did good on the paper even though we put it all together last second. Both assignments I learned different concepts that reflect todays society within the book. The first assignment was harder because there was not a lot of info on the subject we did. Your part of the essay was well thought and very interesting to read. In your summary about our project, I liked how we referenced the book about valid/ invalid claims in our essay. Working with you has been really great. You organize everything we need to. Good post today, hope to read more from you Pat.

    ReplyDelete