Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introduction

Hello hello. My name is Pat and I am a second year student at San Jose State University. I am a business major,concentration in management. I am however considering changing my concentration to Finance. I was born in Los Angeles but I grew up in San Francisco. I currently reside in San Jose during the weekdays, and weekends I go back home to my parents in SF. I am the type of person that likes to be productive, likes to stay organized, and is highly motivated. My interests are making money (without having a job), working out and exercising, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family. I also enjoy reading from time to time, usually self improvement books. I like to eat healthy, but I do have the occasional pig outs from time to time. I know I may sound pretty boring, but if you get to meet me in person (or continue to read more of my posts) then you will see that I'm pretty fun and I know how to have a good time.


My communication experience dates back to my elementary days. I was president of my school in 8th grade, and often dealt with the whole student body. In my high school days I was Rally Commissioner of my high school for 2 years and I would often speak in front of large crowds. At San Jose State I took a MCOM class called "Get internet famous" and I also took Comm 40 during a winter course. I was never really scared to speak in front of people, just remembering what I had to say always broke my confidence and usually made me end up stuttering, having really long pauses just to think, or a really long "uuuhhhhhhhh..." after what I had to say. I was also someone who would usually have a hard time making choices and I often find myself confiding in others just to come up with a decision. I hope I can learn a lot from this course. I hope that I can make better decisions, analyze a situation and pick the best possible choice of action, and being able to know what to say and when to say it. I am really looking forward to Comm 41 and I am very excited to take an online class. At least I can stay in bed!

Till next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment